Tips for collecting weed seeds (Ensure your resistance sample gets tested)
Weed samples can be submitted to MSU Diagnostic services for resistance screening (scroll to the bottom).
Palmer Amaranth and waterhemp in Michigan (Glyphosate- and multiple herbicide-resistant)
An IPM Pocket Guide for Weed Identification in Field Crop (E-3081)
For a pdf copy of the bulletin...
To order a hard copy of the bulletin...
Call (517) 353-6740 (Inventory # E3081)
- Corn and Soybean Herbicide Chart -This chart provides useful information about the mode of action of corn and soybean herbicides. Utilizing different modes of action can reduce the incidence of weed resistance.
- Common lambsquarters management in soybeans
- Waterhemp management in soybeans
- Palmer amaranth: A new threat
- Palmer amaranth management in soybeans